Online Biblical Counseling
Timberlake Biblical Counseling Center also offers Online Counseling to those who do not live within the Lynchburg, Virginia area. There are great benefits to utilizing our online counseling services.
- Online counseling is done face to face, in real time, through the use of webcams. This gives the feel and effectiveness of an in person counseling session in the convenience of your own home or office.
- It is similar to in-person counseling. You will still set up an individual appointment with your counselor. Sessions typically last for 50 minutes, but other lengths are available.
- Anonymous – One fear that keeps people from going to a counseling office is that they may run into someone they know. Another fear is seeing your counselor in another capacity such as a church event or community gathering. These are not issues when engaging in internet or phone counseling.
- Convenient – You don’t have to travel to your appointments, saving you time and money.
- Affordable – As our overhead is lower, the fees for phone counseling are less than an office session.
DISCLAIMER: We are not a licensed counseling agency, nor are we psychologically or medically trained therapists. We offer 'pastoral' counseling intended to bring life change through heart change.