FBC National Conference 2023
May 4-6, 2023
This is Mark Hager and I want to remind you of our coming FBC conference in May, hosted locally at TBC. This is a fantastic opportunity if you like biblical counseling and discipleship because the only travel expense to you is to our church. Our theme this year is Counseling from James.
The Fellowship of Biblical Counselors (FBC) has been a critical part of our training and certification at TBC, leading to the advanced certification of ACBC. Our ministry is growing and I am grateful to all of you that made that happen.
We have some great teachers scheduled this year and it includes workshops and plenty of local training in the process. This FBC conference is accessible, instructional, and affordable – you won’t want to miss it! It’s accessible because it is live-streamed and flexible for your viewing comfort. You won’t have to miss a single workshop. It is instructional because in addition to the great teaching at the conference, I provide an overview of our counseling ministry process and system at TBC&TC. It is affordable because the entire conference only cost $25 (registration online). This is fantastic for us in 2023 because the FBC board of directors wanted to minister to everyone, leaving no one behind because of money in this challenging economy.
Here are some important details for your planning purposes:
- The conference begins May 4 thru May 6.
- You can come and go throughout the conference because it is a live zoom event hosted by TBC locally for our own fellowship and local training as well, but also on your own laptop if needed.
- The conference will be recorded and will be available for every registered person.
- Yours truly and Ed Crossette will be providing some of the scheduled sessions during the conference (Ed is providing a workshop on Proverbs and I’m teaching a plenary session on James Chapter 4)
- We will be meeting at the church for fellowship, local training, and live streaming the sessions together.
- You will be sent a video of the conference. (To all registered attenders)
- Snacks and session breaks are generous during our conference time.
- Keynote speakers include Dr. Nicholas Ellen and his wife Vanessa (from Houston Texas) who wrote the book Biblical Framework Counseling.
For the sake of Christ,